Saturday, May 14, 2016

Google Drive Sucks

If you're a friend of mine on Facebook, you've seen my posts about trying to get Google Drive to work right - namely giving a preview of newly uploaded PDFs without having to download it to actually see it. 

Isn't that the idea behind a preview? To look at something to see if its worth your time to actually download it? 

Anyhooo, I'll be shopping for a new uploadable document storage facility, and I've already checked out Dropbox, which is a basement level soggy cardboard mess that may or may not charge non-virtual $$ for their crapulence. 

Perhaps that's what Google Drive will do next: charge $$ for their shitty services. I guess that's the direction everything on the internet is going, and there's no use whinging about it: pay up or shut up. What's a poor fuck-up like me to do? Start charging for my stolen RPG ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment