Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Better Late Than Ever

Its been a hectic week, with all the odd hours of my current job, playing Magic: The Gathering with new friends, and searching for another part-time job to supplement the full-time job turned part-time thanks to cutbacks. Hopefully by next week I'll have worked up a new series of posts and content samples for Levels Beyond Basic.

I've started content on "Hordes and Hoards", the second volume of my house rules. Hordes will feature the range of monsters from 0e, Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry, Holmes, and those monsters that were mentioned in one or another edition of Holmes, but were never actually included, and a handful of my own original creations. Likewise, Hoards will have the treasures, magical and mundane from 0e, Greyhawk, and the other supplements, covering everything that was covered in Holmes Basic, and adding more original creations, either of my own design, or liberally borrowed from the internet. 

Permissions were roughly granted when they were posted at Dragonsfoot Forums, but before the final PDF is created, I will check to see if its okay to use them. 

V3 is ready to post as a PDF. I'll try to do so before the coffee shop closes in 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment